Monday 10 December 2012

Disneyland Paris - Encore!

Who can resist Disneyland? Today, in much kinder traffic conditions, we headed back to Disneyland Paris for another dose of Disney magic. The weather was only about 4 degrees celsius and the crowds were slightly thicker but we had LOADS of fun!

After arriving just as the parks were opening, we raced around Fantasy Land and did all the gentle rides like "Peter Pan's Flight" and "Snow White". Brett and the children then braved "Space Mountain"(closed on our last visit ) before we watched Michael Jackson's" Captain EO".

Lunch today was another delightful buffet at "Plaza Gardens" in Main Street. We then ventured over to the other park where I faced one of my all-time fears - and went on "The Tower of Terror!" I didn't think I would ever be able to say I went on that ride but Sean told me he believed in me and it was something I needed to prove to myself. My stomach still drops just thinking about it!




























More rides, shopping, parades and fireworks filled our afternoon at Disneyland before we had dinner at Disney's Downtown McDonald's - the largest McDonald's store in France! And now, with no need for too much more pixie dust, we are well and truly ready for a long night's sleep!             Tricia            

No comments:

Post a Comment